CLM are seeking an experienced, gas qualified, commercial catering engineer, residing within 25 miles of Brighton, East Sussex.
- Maintain and repair Commercial Catering equipment within customer sites, throughout the Brighton area.
- Carry out efficient, competent, and safe repairs to customer and Company satisfaction, aiming to fix the cause of the fault not just the fault itself.
- Clean equipment and the immediate vicinity of the machine after completion of site work, leaving the site clean and tidy.
- Complete and provide reports in relation to work and equipment as required, including reporting your arrival and departure from each call and obtaining customer signature where required.
- Maintain technical and system updates and releases as required and undergo training on new technological advancements as needed.
- Manage tooling and van stocks as well as job part orders appropriately through company systems.
What we require:
- Skilled in repairing and servicing commercial catering equipment.
- Commercial Gas Qualification.
- Full driving UK licence and subjected to a DBS check when you start.
- F-Gas (Desirable) but not essential.
- Experience in a field based role.
- Team player, who takes pride in their work with desire to succeed and progress.
What’s on offer?
• Industry leading salary with the opportunity for pay progression and career advancement.
• Overtime and lead reward scheme (Circa average is £5k per annum)
• Fully expensed company van, tooling and uniform all provided
• Product training and continuous training opportunities
• Great working environment as part of hard-working, friendly, professional team
• A real opportunity for progression and leadership roles (with fast track opportunities for right candidate)
• Working for an industry leader with outstanding reputation
Contact CLM today and start advancing your development and career….
T: 0800 009 6683 or email with your CV to: email@example.com